Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Lunch Will Never Be the SANE

BENTO MADNESS: About a week before the start of this school year, I stumbled upon some amazing websites of bento box lunches for kids. I quickly became obsessed and ordered a Laptop Lunch for my daughter and a loot-bag's worth of awesome Japanese bento box doodads from various sites. Lunchtime for my 1st grader will never be the sane...


Ham and Cheese Roll-ups
with cherry tomatoes and honey mustard dipping sauce.
Pretzels and carrot sticks with yogurt dipping sauce


Rice Onigiri
with edamame and molded boiled egg


Sesame Noodles with Dried Shredded Pork
Mango spears and watermelon, carrot sticks and cucumber,
and chocolate chip cookies


Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
melon kebobs and goldfish crackers


Ro Song Sushi and Molded Egg
Carrot and raisin salad with rice chips

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh dear god, I remember when you went Bento Kamikaze for like two years. Come to think of it, where's the Hello Kitty Bento you got in Hong Kong? That thing came with like an easy bake oven in it haha.