My little peanut wanted a ten-layer cake for his fourth birthday. That's what happens when he holes up with his big sister and a sketch pad. "Ten Lay-ERS, Mommy!" So I whipped out my own sketch pad and sold him on a simple race track. I couldn't do anything more elaborate, what with the entire preschool class coming and the forecast calling for rain! Peanut was very happy with is cake. Ka-CHow!
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
My little peanut wanted a ten-layer cake for his fourth birthday. That's what happens when he holes up with his big sister and a sketch pad. "Ten Lay-ERS, Mommy!" So I whipped out my own sketch pad and sold him on a simple race track. I couldn't do anything more elaborate, what with the entire preschool class coming and the forecast calling for rain! Peanut was very happy with is cake. Ka-CHow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome Sam.
Post a Comment